Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I post a review or comment?
Leave us your thoughts on Facebook. Log in on your personal account and add feedback on our page
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your gift should arrive within 1-3 working days if you are having it delivered in the UK, within 3-5 working days in Europe, and within 5-10 working days for the rest of the world.
- I haven’t received my order, what do I do?
Please allow time (shown in the Answer above) for your gift to arrive. If it hasn’t arrived within the specified time then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate.
- My order looks different to how I expected it, or was damaged when it arrived. What should I do?
We are totally committed to Customer Service, and we will help you resolve any problem the same day.
Please email us anytime at email@example.com or give us a call : +44 1252 750 450 (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm GMT). If you can let us have your Order Reference it will help us identify the problem and fix it faster.
We are always available for a chat – whatever you need.
IMAGE & FILE SUPPORT
- I don’t have any Instagram or Facebook photos to upload.
Not a problem – you can use your personal photos.
- Will my image quality be good enough?
Most smartphones create high quality. If any doubts ask customer service.
We do recommend that your photo is 300 DPI in order to make your gift look beautiful!
- What is 300DPI?
DPI means dots per inch. In printing, dots per inch (DPI) is the usual measure of printed image quality on the paper, using any digital printer.
- How can I find out if my image is 300DPI?
On your desktop you can open the image in photoshop and go to image size, or you can open in preview and go to image.
- Are there any restrictions for the type of images I use?
Always happy to print fun images. We do have limits if in doubt call me.
For more information on this subject please reference our Terms & Conditions.
- How can I pay for my order?
Once you have confirmed your order and entered your contact and shipping details in the Checkout screen, click on the “Proceed to PayPal” button at the bottom of the screen.
- I don’t have a PayPal account, can I still pay?
Yes… Absolutely – please just click on the “Pay by Debit or Credit Card” button at the bottom of the PayPal screen, and then enter your card details.
- When I click on Proceed to PayPal it tells me that my billing details are incorrect. What should I do?
Please make sure all information entered is 100% correct and there are no spelling mistakes. You will need to enter a valid Post or Zip code, your email address must be correct and a valid phone number must be entered. If the details are right but still the payment cannot be made, please contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
Still not getting your answers?
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call : +44 1252 750 450 (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm GMT).
- I would like to place a large order for business. How can I do this?
Please get in touch and we will gladly help understand your needs for your business. We do have a pricing structure for volume.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will help you.